Manley Hot Springs, AK, USAOperated by: Alaska Earthquake Center
65.0304° N 150.744° W Elevation 812 meters
MLY on a hill NW of Manley Hot Springs, in the Interior. The station was installed in 1990. In 2014, the sensor installation was improved with an 8’ borehole as part of the Transportable Array project.
- Datalogger: Quanterra Q330
- Broadband seismometer: Kinemetrics STS-5A
- Strong motion sensor: Kinemetrics EpiSensor ES-T
- Pressure sensor: Setra 278 Microbarometer
- Pressure sensor: Hyperion Microbarometer